The Gatineau Tourist Scavenger Hunt is a 3.1 km/1.9 mi self-guided walking tour with challenges along the way. It should take you 2 hours to complete.
- A fun learning experience
- See the sights!
- Learn some local history
- Challenge your knowledge
- Fun for all ages, kids included
- Start whenever you are ready, from your smartphone – no fixed schedule
- Take as little time, or as much time as you wish to complete your activity
- Aussi disponible en français.
This scavenger hunt has a difficulty level of MODERATE. Your group’s size should be between 2 and 6 persons. In fact, children are welcome.
After purchase, to begin your London Covent Garden scavenger hunt, direct yourself to Gatineau’s city hall at 25 Laurier St, Gatineau, Quebec J8X 4C8, at the intersection of Victoria.
Once there, stand outside and log in to this website and begin your hunt. Also, you’ll need a fully charged smartphone connected to the Internet (LTE, or 4G with a data plan, Wifi isn’t available throughout). Instructions will be supplied on-screen or directions and challenges, as well as some historical information.
Click here for this tourist scavenger hunt’s complete details.Suivez-nous / Follow us